This is the latest in an occasional series of posts, in which we keep you up to date with the ways we’re helping our clients.
If you thought we only wrote annual reports – and we write a lot of them – you may be surprised by some of the other things we do.
Since our last update, we’ve done a ton of work on annual reports, including:
- Jupiter Fund Management. Jupiter was a new client this year. We produced a best-practice review, setting out five key recommendations for improvement. Then we wrote the strategic report, which included enhancing and clarifying the strategic framework, and edited the corporate governance sections. Our work included interviews with board directors and other senior management.
- Experian. This is our second year working with this FTSE 100 client. We produced a best-practice review of the previous year’s report, then edited the client’s drafts of the entire report, from the inside front cover to the notes to the financial statements.
- Severn Trent. This is our fourth time producing key sections of Severn Trent’s report. Based on interviews with nearly a dozen of the company’s most senior directors, we created the performance review for the regulated and non-regulated businesses, an overview of the industry, and a set of case studies illustrating key themes in the report.
- DP World. This Dubai-listed company was another new client. We wrote the strategic report based on a combination of interviews with senior management and updating existing material.
- Tritax Big Box. This real estate investment trust was new to the market in 2014 and we helped it to create its first annual report. This meant developing key content, such as the business model, from scratch. As well as writing the strategic report, we edited the governance sections.
- JUST EAT. Another newly listed company last year, we interviewed the chairman and chief executive and wrote their statements for the annual report.
- Domino Printing Sciences. We edited the strategic report and provided a best-practice review of the corporate governance content.
- Equiniti. This private company wanted to step up its reporting and produce a plc-standard annual report. We helped it to develop brand new content, including the business model, strategy, corporate governance and a set of case studies.
- London Stock Exchange Group. LSEG is a long-standing client. Once again, we edited its corporate responsibility report.
- Borealis. We’ve written a number of case studies and other content for the sustainability team at this major Austrian chemicals company. This year, we also helped to write the sustainability content of the Group annual report.
- Kier. We helped Kier to communicate its sustainability strategy to internal and external audiences, by creating a clear, high-level summary of its main aims and targets.
- We’re also in the process of writing a corporate responsibility review for an unlisted global consulting firm.
- Dixons Carphone Group. We researched and wrote a white paper on mobile phone trade-ins.
- Technogym. We wrote a white paper on the role of technology in promoting community physical activity.
- Best Practice Group. We’ve written a number of white papers for this specialist consulting firm. The latest paper looked at how to get failing IT projects back on track.
- Allied Healthcare. This client is the UK’s biggest provider of home care. We updated key sections of its website, in particular the sections aimed at individual customers and local authorities.
- We’re also just getting started on writing new websites for a specialist financial services firm and for a mid-sized firm of chartered accountants.
- Allied Healthcare. We wrote a number of brochures for Allied, including an overall guide to its services and a booklet aimed at private customers paying for their own care.
- We’re in the process of editing a business plan for a large NHS trust, ahead of its submission to regulators.
- Later in the year, we’ll be helping a client in the financial services sector to prepare the plan it needs to submit to the Financial Conduct Authority.
Find out more
If you’d like to know more about how our copywriting services can help you, get in touch.