SJ Berwin is a major law firm, based in London. It wanted to produce a corporate responsibility review which would explain its approach to its clients.
As this was the first review the firm had published externally, our role was wide ranging. It included:
- proposing the overall structure for the document and the main areas it should cover
- outlining the specific content for each section
- interviewing the partners who led each area of CR, to get their input on key messages and the main developments during the year
- writing the content, drawing on and editing existing material, as well as creating significant amounts of new material, and
- analysing the CR reporting of other major law firms, to provide context for the firm’s own report.